Public Relations Resume.
Public Relations (PR) resume writing focuses on providing you with a career tool that plays up your PR experience, KSAs and industry know-how, as opposed to placing the attention on your education. Public Relations recruiting specialists and interviewers are interested in knowing about your strong points, career history, accomplishments and real-world experience.
Want to build your own package? Click here to start building ▸
Landing the job you want in Public Relations, Communications or Marketing starts with having the right career tools. BrandRed Resume will make your next PR resume factually and grammatically correct to ensure it shows your strong industry skills in a confident, mature manner that matches your welcoming personality.
BrandRed Resume provides you with a resume document that outlines all of these key areas and sets the stage for the growth and successes that are to come in your PR career.
PR Resume for Internships, Entry-level and Management Roles
There’s a reason so many PR practitioners trust Brand Red Resume to craft their next public relations resume. Our process is delicate and detailed and accomplishes the following:
- – Identifies and elaborates on your PR-specific skills
- – Ensures your industry skills coincide with position requirements
- – Details your industry training, certifications and other credentials
- – Plays to the daily, relevant tasks carried out in PR position or internship
- – Targets your career objective to focus on growth and stability in PR role
- – Illustrates your competence and confidence as a real person with real industry knowledge
BrandRed Resume has a team of talented public relations resume writers to make sure your project is specific to your identified career needs, goals and expectations. Our goal is to craft a PR resume document that thoroughly reflects your real-life skills and your status as a developing PR professional.
Whether you’re looking to land a PR internship, get started with an entry-level PR position, or advance in your PR management role, a Public Relations resume from Brand Red Resume is your ticket to the next level of your success.
PR Resume Writing for all PR Roles:
- Public Relations Intern Resume
- Public Relations Manager Resume
- Public Relations Assistant Resume
- PR Senior Account Manager Resume
- Advertising Associate Resume
- Marketing and PR Manager Resume
- Media and PR Manager Resume
- Communications Coordinator Resume
- Marketing Manager Resume
- Marketing and Communications Resume
- Director of Corporate Communications Resume
- Media Relations Manager Resume
Get your new Public Relations Resume in as little as 48 hours
Start catching the attention of PR recruiters with a PR resume custom to your industry experience. Order today and have your new Public Relations resume in as little as 48 hours.